Plan your giving to the Citizens League.
Other Ways to Give Smarter
Citizens League can accept gifts through:
- Wills and Bequests
- Life Insurance gifts
- Retirement plans
- Donor-Advised Funds (DAF)
- Charitable Gift Annuities or Charitable Remainder Trusts (administered by Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation)
If you are considering leaving a planned gift to Citizens League, please refer your legal and financial planning advisors to the following information:
- Legal name: Citizens League
- Tax identification number: 41-0722696
- Sample bequest language for unrestricted gift:
- I give ___ (the sum, percentage, or description of property) to Citizens League, Saint Paul, Minnesota, to be used for its general tax-exempt purpose, but without restriction as to use.
- Please contact us if you would like to make a restricted legacy gift: email@example.com or 651-293-0575
Citizens League has an endowment managed by the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation (SPMF).
Sample bequest language to contribute to Citizens League’s endowment:
I give ___ (the sum, percentage, or description of property) to Citizens League, Saint Paul, Minnesota to be placed in its endowment fund.
Our partner Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation (SPMF) can assist with the following:
- Assistance with structuring, accepting and managing complex gifts such as cash, securities, real estate, business interests, agricultural and other unique assets.
- Options to establish Charitable Remainder Trusts or Charitable Gift Annuities to benefit Citizens League. SPMF works with one of the country’s most well-regarded and largest planned gift portfolios, TIAA Kaspick, to manage these funds.
- Planned giving tools, support and expertise to help turn your support for our work into a lasting legacy that will impact the community for generations to come, such as an illustration of projected income you would receive from life income vehicles.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-293-0575