Date(s) - 11/15/2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Citizens League for a Meet & Greet at Dual Citizen Brewery!
It has been a big year for the Citizens League.
- In three years of our Capitol Pathways program, 93 college students of color have increased their knowledge of the legislative process, built connections with established policy leaders, and learned about various careers in policy.
- After 14 weeks of study, the Citizens League’s Minimum Wage Study Committee submitted recommendations to the City of Saint Paul surrounding a potential minimum wage ordinance.
- Our Annual Civic Celebration brought hundreds of Minnesotans from diverse backgrounds, political parties, and ideologies to honor business leader and community builder Richard Davis.
- Pahoua Hoffman became the 7th Executive Director of the Citizens League in its 66-year history. She is the first woman and person of color to take on this role.
- We have new additions to our staff—Angelica Klebsch, policy director; Sarah Stout Miller, development officer; and Alexis Solheid, communications and development associate—to help carry out our mission.
As we approach the end of the year and look forward to new opportunities in 2019 and beyond, we invite you to join us for a casual and fun Meet & Greet at Dual Citizen Brewery on Thursday, November 15 from 5pm to 7pm. Learn more about what the Citizens League does and how you can be involved. We’ll hear from Pahoua on her first year as Executive Director, and the unique path that led her into the position.
Join us to catch up with and meet other civically-engaged Minnesotans and learn more about the work of the Citizens League!
Complimentary appetizers provided!