June 7, 2012Own Your Future Advisory Panel convened by Lt. Gov. Yvonne Prettner Solon along with a broad cross-section of 26 other stakeholders who are engaged in the delivery and policy around long-term care planning. The Minnesota Own Your Future campaign will be planned and implemented over the next 12 months. The objectives of the campaign are to:
- Raise awareness among Minnesotans of the importance of planning now so they will have personal and financial options to meet future long-term care needs.
- Increase the number of Minnesotans who have taken action to address and provide for their future long-term care.
- Provide oversight and direction for the implementation of Minnesota’s Own Your Future campaign
- Assist with development and review of campaign materials for use by employers, grassroots organizations and stakeholder organizations
- Act as a liaison between the Own Your Future campaign and employers, grassroots and stakeholder organizations.
Posted by lschumacher at June 7, 2012 11:52 AM